As property/casualty insurance and financial litigation continues to grow in complexity, it is essential that you have independent, credible and expert witnesses who can explain actuarial matters clearly and effectively.
Litigation Support Expertise
Our experience as in-house counsel and general counsel for both insurance companies and insurance brokerages has brought a unique and valuable perspective to his clients. We advise clients on working with underwriting, marketing or senior management to prevent and resolve claim disputes before litigation begins.
Insurance and Risk Audits
Expert Testimony In The Following Areas:
- Claims Handling and Bad Faith
- Agents & brokers standards of care
- Lawyer standard of care
- Insurance policies terms, conditions, exclusions and endorsements
- Excess coverage
- Lloyd’s placements
- Insurance market conditions, pricing, coverages and limits
- Professional and Management Liability
- Public Directors & Officers
- Private Directors & Officers
- Non-profit/Public Entity Management Liability
- Employment Liability
- Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions
- Crime Bond
- Cyber Liability
- Miscellaneous Financial Products
Expert Witness Experience
Leverage the breadth and depth of our education, experience and vision to deliver solutions to you.