Cyber risks and the resulting liability are the fastest-growing area of risk. As computers hold more of your information, cyber security becomes more important and the insurance to cover it evolves.
What could you lose? Money, time and your reputation.
Inside threats to an organization:
- Employee negligence
- Security failures due to ignorance
- Lost devices
- Improper disposal of information
- Malicious Employees
Outside Threats to an organization:
- Phishing and spear phishing
Some of the considerations to determine the right cyber insurance:
- First party coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Damaged Hardware, software and computer networks
- Cyber Extortion
- Business Interruption and Extra Expenses
First-party types of data breach costs which should be covered:
- Data loss
- Software loss
- Hardware loss
- Income loss
- Business interruption costs
- Restoration costs
We can help you calculate the cost of a data breach and determine if you have the right limit for your insurance policy. To learn more please click on the Make Contact button so we can help.