Insurance Policy Review
Why Should Marchel & Associates Review Your Insurance Policy?
Because insurance policies are complicated legal contracts.
- Attorney Peter Marchel is trained in contract review and negotiation. Peter has served many legal roles: for the insured; as corporate counsel for an insurance carrier and several brokerage firms.
- Holder of an MBA, Peter understands business.
- Holder of the Charted Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation, Peter understands how property casualty polices operate.
- Having the Registered Property Liability Underwriter (RPLU) designation, he understands how management and professional liability policies operate.
- Licensed surplus lines broker, Peter is in the market on a daily basis working with underwriters and claims professionals on behalf of his clients.
Steps to Insurance Policy Review:
- Identify and Quantify Risk
- Evaluate existing insurance coverage:
- Terms & Conditions
- Endorsement Review
- Determine cost competitiveness