Employment Practices Liability
Employment Practices Liability (EPL) protects businesses from employment-related lawsuits, such as:
- Multiple Classes of Discrimination and Harassment, like Racial, Sexual, Age, Disability
- Wrongful Termination
- Third-Party/Employment-Related Sexual Harassment Claims
- Third-Party/Non-Employment-Related discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Workplace Torts
- Wage & Hour Claims
Good to Know:
- Employment Law is rapidly evolving, so it’s best to get help with quantifying the risk-management value of specific policy provisions.
- Employment Practices Liability policies can be purchased as either a stand-alone coverage or combined with Management Liability policies or a Commercial General Liability Policy.
- Employment Practices Liability policies can be either duty to defend or reimbursement policies, which is a crucial consideration for who controls defense.
- Marchel & Associates has worked with hundreds of clients in placing coverage and monitoring and handling claims.